INDIE HEALTH REMOTE PATIENT MONITORING (RPM) WITH AutoPair™
SIMPLIFIED CONNECTIVITY FOR PATIENTS AND PLATFORM INTEGRATORS
- Indie Health AutoPair enables users to bring own cell phone and can be paired remotely with any Bluetooth device while still in the box!
- For native integrations Indie Health devices work universally across a variety of operating systems- iOS, Android, Windows and Linux
- Simply the easiest to connect and integrate devices in the industry
INDIE HEALTH RPM KITS COVER ALL MAJOR CHRONIC DISEASES
- Heart Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome
AUTOPAIR REDUCES DEVICE INTEGRATION TIME AND COST
- AutoPair technology eliminates the complexity of pairing devices for end-users and reduces both engineering and customer service costs
- Competitively priced, Tier AAA quality RPM devices that incorporate the latest industry standards optimized by Indie Health with proprietary firmware that allows easy device connectivity and simple platform integration
- Every device is rigorously tested across all commercial versions of iOS and Android before shipping
- Customers are provided a one-stop-shop with Indie Health’s single optimized comprehensive software development kit (SDK) with all the device profiles, to enable rapid, native app integration and avoid superfluous apps
GET FASTER DEPLOYMENTS – ACCELERATE REVENUES AND COLLECT MORE DATA
- Decrease development complexity and cost with Indie Health device profiles and SDK to integrate natively into your own app and platform. Indie Health does not force you to use an app or an Indie Health cloud. Indie Health has developed the easiest-to-integrate devices in the industry.
- Use Indie Health AutoPair to increase patient onboarding and patient engagement by utilizing the end-users smart phone as a hub.
- Eliminate technology barriers for patients and healthcare providers, so you can get to outcomes and scale right away.Our Proprietary AutoPair feature means Indie devices can be paired remotely with any Bluetooth device while still in the box! That means no tech knowledge is required by providers or patients.
GET TO SCALE: IoT READY AND ON THE MARKET
- Indie Health devicesare ready for large-scale, IoT deployments and are already integrated into leading platforms and integrators such as, Achieve Health, Avery Telehealth, Clear Arch Health/MobileHelp, Carium, Connect America, Heal Technologies, Integron, Kannact, LiveCare Health, MedImpact, Monitored RX, mTelehealth, Philips HealthSuite, Systech, Stel, Trapolo, Verustat, Vheda
INDIE HEALTH IS YOUR BEST CHOICE FOR SUCCESSFUL DEPLOYMENTS
- Indie Health was established by industry veterans with decades of experience focused on resolving connectivity, interoperability and usability challenges using Bluetooth LE devices with connected health platforms
Video: Indie Health is joining Medidata’s Sensor Cloud Network!
In a video shared by Medidata Solutions, Indie Health CEO, Clint McClellan, highlights how collecting data from the home is key to decentralized clinical trials (DCTs) and research quality, and how our partnership can significantly improve the patient experience. View...
Medidata Announces Rapid Expansion of its Sensor Cloud Network with the Addition of Ten Health Technology Innovators
Medidata Announces Rapid Expansion of its Sensor Cloud Network with the Addition of Ten Health Technology Innovators Sensor Cloud Network Collaborators Will Bring High-Quality Data and Data Science Together to Help Speed Faster Discovery and Better Treatments to...
Creating Opportunities in a Time of Crisis | A COVID Panel Discussion from MAMA 2020
Oct 1, 2020 See Indie Health CEO Clint McClellan's appearance on the 'Opportunities in a Time of Crisis' panel from the MAMA 2020 conference on September 23rd.
Population health is as simple as a single handoff.
- The device is ready to use when the patient receives it – start your pop health program right away.
- Built-in compatibility with Apple and Android phones, tablets and platforms. BYOD? No problem.
- Indie Health never has access to patients’ personal health data.
Managing your condition has never been easier.
- Your device is ready to use when you receive it – already connected to your healthcare provider, and able to collect and view your personal health data.
- Indie devices connect to Apple and Android phones, tablets and everything in between.
Platform Solutions Providers
Go to market faster, with confidence.
- Designed for simple platform integration.
- No unnecessary apps – integrate natively with open Indie Health APIs.
- You own all the data: Indie Health never possesses patient data.
Add value you can measure with accessibility, speed and reliability.
- Rapid integration and scaling via the industry’s most standardized, certified digital health devices, highest quality software development kit (SDK) and Indie firmware.
- Proprietary AutoPair™ for remote pairing with any Bluetooth phone, tablet or hub.
- Rigorous testing on commercial versions of iOS, Android.